Sunday, April 10, 2011

More Flowers

Just a couple more flowers for today -- maybe an update later, but both the Loved One and I are pretty exhausted from his week of convalescence, and I'm so far behind at work; I need today and tomorrow to get caught up.



But of course, flowers are calling my name.  Here's another lilac and a little rosebud from my "Blaze of Glory" rose.  If you like roses, it is the most prolific grower and bloomer -- here in California, it blooms most of the  year, wave after wave of blossoms.  It's not my favorite color (pretty much hot pink), but I love that it blooms and blooms.

  [Linkup to Color Splash Sunday]

Have a great Sunday -- 

6 comments:

Jenn Valmonte said...

Wonderful rose picture! I love the composition of the first rose picture, and I love the effect on the second one - it's like a painting.

Elise Ann Wormuth said...

Thanks very much, Jenn --

Cat said...

The lilac is simply dreamy; lovely!

Elise Ann Wormuth said...

Thanks very much, Cat --

Unknown said...

I love how you added textures to these photos. They are so lovely!

Elise Ann Wormuth said...

Thanks very much, Amy --