[Linkup to Macro Friday]
I think that today is a count-my-blessings kind of day. Here is my gratitude list:
1) My Loved One is feeling much better. He's been improving every day and now is getting around more and more.
2) It's a nice, sunshiny day -- not too hot and not too cold.
3) My "Blaze of Glory" rose is about to burst into, well, a blaze of glory.
4) Tomorrow I start a four-Saturday class on botanical illustration at the local community college -- I'm very excited about that.
5) My drawing class has started and I'm happy the way my first pastel drawing (of mushrooms) came out. The pears . . . not so much, but hey, I've never used pastels before. And never drawn a thing before 10 weeks ago.
6) Eight more teaching days and the semester/year is over. Enough said.
7) The reception for my exhibit the other day was great -- many people came, they were excited about my work, found it very unusual and interesting, and I got a couple of inquiries about prints . . . it was great.
Well, that's about it for today. What's on your gratitude list?