Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Big Day

Today's a big day for me and my friends Margaret and Rozan -- the three of us (two painters and a photographer) are having an exhibit at San Francisco State University, and today's the reception.  I'm very excited -- I had another show several years ago, when frankly I was still a "budding" photographer, and I've come so far since then that I'm eager to have people see what I'm doing now.  


A number of the pictures I'm showing, I've already put in the blog, but here are a couple more.  


Of course, I'll take pictures today -- The exhibit looks very nice, the way the photos and paintings are  displayed.  Got to run but will update after the big event!

 

11 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and look forward to your report on how it went! :)

Elise Ann Wormuth said...

Thanks very much, Nancy --

Kristy Hom said...

Congratulations, Elise! What a great show it sounds- photography and paintings together! I look forward to the pictures you have to share!

Margaret said...

How exciting. I'm a "budding" photographer and probably always will be :) Your work is BEAUTIFUL! Wish you well.

Elise Ann Wormuth said...

Thanks so much, Kristy and Margaret -- it was a lot of fun.

Photography said...

Sounds great I love these shots.

Elise Ann Wormuth said...

Thanks very much --

Nicole said...

Your pastel capture is beautiful. I love the texture.

Elise Ann Wormuth said...

Thank you, Nicole --

faith ann raider said...

Thanks so much for linking up!! Your photo is beautiful :)

Elise Ann Wormuth said...

Thanks, Faith --