Friday, May 27, 2011

Should be a lovely day --

Should be a lovely day today -- sun's out, not too hot -- my favorite kind of weather.  Maybe I'll get out with the camera -- I don't know.  I have work to get done (grades are due, and I've been putting off looking at my finals).  Here's a flower in honor of the day.  Aren't Gerbera daisies photogenic?


  [Linkup to LEM Photo Challenge]

I also saw some sunflowers at the store the other day -- they're another favorite.  Sometimes they can be kind of ratty, but if you get nice ones, they're wonderful.


I hope everyone has a wonderful day -- 

Edited to say:  Yay, my followers are back!  You all went missing for two days!  Did you have fun?? 

(Later:  Oh no!  You're gone again!)

8 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

well, to me, they're still missing (yours as well as mine!) :)

love gerbera daisies!

Elise Ann Wormuth said...

It's so strange. I think they're coming back bit by bit. I can see some people's, but not others'.

Lisa said...

Those are just beautiful! I love orange anything :) and I really like the way you captured that sunflower.

Elise Ann Wormuth said...

Thanks very much --

One said...

They are pretty, I mean the flowers and the photography. Have fun with the grading. Maybe having some flowers by the side will ease the work.:)

Misty said...

I absolutely LOVE that first shot. Great perspective and great contrasting colors. I'm a CA photog too! I've got a contest going on at my blog called Favorite Photo of the Week. Feel free to join in if you like. http://throughaphotographerseyes.blogspot.com/2011/05/favorite-photo-of-week-contest.html

lila Braga said...

Love It!

Elise Ann Wormuth said...

Thanks everyone -- the grading's going great -- yesterday I actually got out the folder and put it on the table :p