1. I was sad for a while after my sister left -- it's so hard to say goodbye. We live so far apart and get together so seldom, and the wonderful time we have together is always tinged by the knowing that it has to end.
2. I've started on South Beach diet and have been enjoying myself so far. No problems, and the scale is starting to go down.
3. Still dealing with the aftermath of Open Studios, though my house is looking more normal than it did. I have to take all the (many) pictures I didn't sell to the storage space, and that necessitates rearranging everything, but a friend and I are going to get that done on Thursday (I hope).
4. Been working on my collage class, not sure I'm happy with anything yet. I did a nice picture in watercolor class, though (!) and I'll post it soon.
A collage -- does it make any sense to anyone?
5. I got the results of my DNA analysis from Ancestry.com today -- more about that in another post! It's soooo interesting. And a gigantic sinkhole of time, as I'm sure some of you know --
6. On Wednesday I have an appointment with someone from the Small Business center to talk about my small business! I'm hoping to get some advice and guidance.
7. It was 92 degrees today! It's November! And supposed to be in the 50's by Thursday -- I'm just confused . . .
8. To my American friends -- tomorrow is the big day. You're probably already planning to, but please: vote, vote, vote!! It doesn't matter whom you're voting for -- but the process is so important for us to participate in as citizens.*
So that's a little bit of what I've been up to. I'll write more details tomorrow, and visit to catch up! Hope your week has started well.
*and good luck, BHO -- :)