1) Drawing I. Charcoal.
2) Drawing II. Pastels
3) 2-Dimensional Design (mostly pen-and-ink)
4) Photoshop class (not exactly a new form of art, but I needed to take the class.
5) Watercolor (two sessions)
5) Art Journaling (two different classes)
6) Watercolor Journaling
7) Nature Mandalas (watercolor)
I really enjoyed the classes I took and all the things I learned over the year. I took online classes and in-person classes. I met really nice people. I learned a ton. I may still be incompetent at watercolor (I am), but I love it and I'm determined to improve.
What do you think? Do you do any of these kinds of art?